The Christmas shopping frenzy is almost upon us! Imagine a bunch of old ladies foaming at the mouth and tearing into each other over the last bin of one-dollar bedroom slippers. It is in that spirit that I proudly present these deals:
I. As I have recently blogged about, my sword and soldiery novella The Prince of Luster and Decay is now available as a 2 hour audiobook and, to my own surprise, Audible.com has sent me a list of free download codes to give away to fine folks such as yourselves. But I have a limited supply of these, so here's my plan:
1. If you're interested, send an email to jdbrink888 (at) gmail (dot) com. The subject line should say something about "The Prince Giveaway" or "Audiobook Drawing" or something to that effect, but...
*** If your subject line reads "The Prince Rules All!" I'll put your name into the fishbowl twice (so your chance of being drawn is doubled!).
2. I'll collect entry emails now through Christmas Day. Within a few days of that conclusion, I'll randomly select the winners.
3. How many winners? Well, depends on how many entries I get. I'm starting at 10 free downloads, though if I get enough entries to make it worth while, I may just increase that to 15. It all depends on all of you, Dear Readers.
4. So please spread the word! I'd love to give away five more of these free download codes!
2. I will also be reducing the ebook price on my heroic fantasy novel Tarnish from $4.99 to $2.99 from now through Christmas Day. It may take some ebook retail sites a little longer to catch up with the price change, but I'm initiating it now.
Already read it? Not into fantasy but know someone who is? Ebooks make good gifts too!
Okay, my two week vacation is over as of today, so it's back to work on my next book, Dreams of Flying! (And, of course, back to work at the day job too... Less exciting.)
*The Santa photo at the top, by the way, comes from Miracle on 34th Street. Classic. Watch it this year. In black and white. (They don't make many good movies any more.)
*P.S. -- PRIVACY NOTICE: Fear not, friends. Your email address will be used solely for the purposes of this giveaway. I will then promptly lose it. --JDB