Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fist Shaking: New Chaos Codexes (Codices?)

All this talk about the new Daemons codex and not long ago the new Chaos Marines codex has got me wanting to play them, damn it!  And I already have all the models I'd need, enough to make several combinations of Chaos Marine and Chaos Daemon ally contingents that could fit together in various evil legions.  However, in order for me to do that, I'd have to spend ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS MORE (plus tax) to play.



That's right.  I have all the models and then some (though wouldn't mind buying a mess of new cultists to join in the fun).  But I don't have either of the new $50 codices.  Just a few short months ago I was playing both armies.  Now I need to drop a C-note in order to play them.  [Insert fist shaking here.]


I have actually sold about $150 worth of miniatures in the last couple months but that money has already been allocated toward another more important creative project.  I'm sure the new books are really cool and look great and the rules are probably groovy and everything, but I don't play enough--much less play that one army enough--to drop 100 bones on buying TWO damn books.  Damn you, GW!!!  [More fist shaking.]

(And I'll join in with Old Man Stewart in shaking my fist at Twitter too...)


No comments:

Post a Comment