Monday, June 16, 2014

Bringing Order out of Chaos

A belated Happy Father's Day to all those Pops out there in Hobbyland.


I just spent a little time putting my Father's Day gift to use.  When my wife told me a couple weeks ago that she got me something from the Container Store, I was obviously all giddy and tingly.  (That's what we call sarcasm, by the way.)  But then yesterday she revealed it to me and I am now very appreciative of what such an unexciting store has to offer.


It will take me several sessions over several days to assimilate all my bits out of their myriad packages and scrap boxes into these nice, organized racks and drawers, but it's coming along. I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about!


Though some items and sprues will have to remain in one of the Big Boxes.


And here's the Tower of Cluttered Doom (mostly a book shelf, and it's dark knight guardian).

(Pathetic that THIS is what I have to blog about here, eh??)

No comments:

Post a Comment