Saturday, September 13, 2014

Weird Web Pirate Bull$#!^


I don't know if I should be flattered or offended.  I notice that at some point in the last week or so, someone else has taken over my old writer's blog URL.  "jdbrinkfugitive" is now the site for some cheap hair care curling iron crap. How weird is that???  Someone decided that "jdbrinkfugitive" had the ring they were looking for to sell curling irons?!  Maybe they figured I was soooooo damn popular that using my discarded website would guarantee then a rich flood of customers!

Hmm.  Not likely.

I don't recommend anyone buy anything there.  They surely have to be some foreign con job.  Who else would purchase that very specific URL to sell a totally unrelated product?

The scary part is that I still had log-in access to my blog, so hopefully that didn't go both ways. I have now deleted my blog at that address, for whatever good that does.

No comments:

Post a Comment